Day 7 writing.

I am ahead in writing because I started on Tuesday instead of Wednesday.  I am going to be writing day 7: If you were in charge. How would you help your community right now? Include three ways with examples.

One thing that I would make sure that happens in our Bowdoinham community is that I would make sure everyone some how washed there hands before eating, after coming in from outside and after using the bathroom. I would also supply every house with three boxes of gloves, the gloves are so whenever you go out of your home. I would shut down every gathering over 30 people and try to find a way to have that group meet up over the internet. I would close down all stores an if you needed anything it would be delivered right to your door.

The reason I would make sure that everyone washes there hands is because germs spread and we want our houses to be as clean as possible. The reason I would supply everyone with gloves is because if they go out to a store they would not get germs on there hands. The reason that i would close all stores is because there have been warnings about getting quarentined so we need to stalk up on food. and the stored carry a lot of germs so if you needed something badly it would be shiped to your door.

I wanted to blog about my writing because I am a fast typer and I did not want to write.  These are the things that I woud do right now to keep everyone safe in my community.